FBT NewsLex / N°4 – October 2012
- What if France introduced a citizenship-based tax?
- The Court of Justice of the European Union affirms the right of non-French UCITS to claim back French withholding
- New Swiss rules governing distribution of collective investment schemes
- Will Swiss law introduce provisions on remuneration of top management of companies limited by shares
- New Swiss Rules of International Arbitration
- Correction or interpretation of judgments under the new Swiss Civil Procedure Code – a challenge for practitioners
- Time limitation of claims for contribution arising under different causes of liability: judge-made rules maintained in spite of new draft legislation